About Ann-Christin Zilling
Ann-Christin Zilling spent twenty years in Frankfurt am Main, where she trained as an advertising agent and attended the Akademie für Marketing-Kommunikation. This laid the foundations for her career:
- Training, consulting and specialist press work at Ruoss & Partner, Neu-Isenburg
- International experience at Fleishman-Hillard Germany, working (among others) for corporate clients in the tourism, food and beverages industries. Ann-Christin also organised press trips, worked on customer magazines and handled media relations, and managed budgets and staff
- International public relations at GCI Ringpress. Here, Ann-Christin specialised in raw materials, waste management and new business
- Corporate communications for the Deutscher Fachverlag international publishing group (media include HORIZONT, Lebensmittel Zeitung, TextilWirtschaft)
- PR Director for OgilvyOne worldwide. In a global network agency, this position has international reach.
In July 2005, Ann-Christin moved to Hamburg, Germany’s media capital, to set up her own business as an independent corporate communications consultant. Her clients include foreign companies looking to establish themselves in the German market, agencies and service companies.
Her wide experience enables Ann-Christin to handle PR for all industries. Ann-Christin takes great pride in creating positive working relationships – right from the very first contact.